The Schubert Center releases the following publications:
- Research and policy briefs highlight CWRU faculty research and the implications for policy and practice;
- Issue briefs focus on current child-related issues and provide local, state and national research, policy and practice information;
- The “Spotlight on our Students” series, which highlights the experiences of undergraduates who complete Mann Child Policy Externships with local organizations;
- Annual reports, which describe the activities and accomplishments of the Schubert Center, its faculty associates, students and alumni, and
- Special reports are prepared occasionally as part of collaborative policy and engagement partnerships and projects.